Saturday, May 12, 2007

MPI Belgium Rocks

Just getting back to Switzerland from the MPI BE Educational day where I have been invited as a speaker to present the hot topic "Second Life, MICE blogs and social online networking for the meetings industr" I must say I was extreamly impressed by the entire MPI BE team and their hospitality!

Upon arriving, MPI Belgium President Yvo Van Der Tol (from Marriott) drove me himself to the conference venue. And when I've arrived there, I have been welcomed by Evelien Aernaudts (from Abbitt Meeting Support - they cary this name absolutely deserved!). Evelien, you did an outstanding job.

Everything was ready and deliberate. Peter, a technician of Abbitt Meeting Support, took excellent care of my little tech problems I had my laptop crashed(!) but thanks to a presentation back up on my USB stick the presentation was safe.

The venue, yes the venue... Dolce La Hulpe Brussels! I knew it was the former IBM center just outside Brussels but I was astonished to see how beautiful day have redesigned the house.

Great conference facility in a absolutely quite and green surroundings. It was very nice.

Once more a big thank you to all the Belgium MPI members and conference participants whom I met!

No comments: