Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Special features

Want to be featured?

Do you run a convention centre, hotel, restaurant or resort that you would like to see featured on Meetings Industry Blog? Or do you have a product that caters for the MICE industry that you would like to be reviewed?

Meetings Industry Blog has a special features section which gives in-depth reviews on a variety of aspects of MICE Industry travel. This will be a very popular section of the site.

If you manage a business that is able to accommodate me for free in return for a free, in-depth review, please get in touch. I shall of course cover my own travel expenses and I can be flexible in terms of both when and where I travel (for example, I can plan my visits out of season to ensure you don’t miss out on paying guests). If you would like to discuss the detail of such an arrangement, please contact me at welcome@micepoint.com .

Alternatively, if you have a product that you think is of interest to MICE industry buyers and organizers that you would like to be reviewed in detail, then please contact me and I shall get back to you to discuss the details.

No comments: