Thursday, July 05, 2007

Electric Blue art footer by NH Hotels


Recently I have received an email from Corinne Weber, Sales Manager MICE and corporate accounts NH Hotels for Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and Romania.

Reading the nice email message (she would like to invite me as a hosted buyer to EIBTM but I will be there with MICEpoint - MICEpoint), I am surprised by the email footer.

A blue "art" graphic-signature-children like drawing (see above), cute and special, extraordinary and striking. What is this??? It's not a joke, of that I am sure...

Please NH Hotel Marketing people, let us know what it is! I am getting nervous and mixed up, first I didn't like it but now I start to wonder the meaning of it. I can't get it out of my head!!! NH Hotel staff, write me and explain me what it is.

And if my readers would like to get this special email signature then write to anybody at NH Hotels and you should get it.

No comments: