Saturday, July 12, 2008

Highlight Icelandair


If you have followed my blog in the past, you know that I have been invited to Iceland.

One of the sponsors of this trip was Icelandair. The airline has been in the news lately: "Icelandair is to lay off 240 employees this fall in preparation to meet expected reduction in demand. Among the unlucky employees are 133 flight attendants and 88 pilots."

You might wonder why I am writing about this now; it is very simple. I had an amazing trip onboard Icelandair, one of my best flights ever.

Not only the state of the art aircraft, but foremost the incredible kind and service minded staff made both trips a true enjoyment. In a moment of sadness and shock, I think it is about time to write something positive. And to let the meetings industry world know, there is an amazing island with stunning people ready to host your group, conference or meeting.

Do you need a hotel in Reykjavik with a wine cellar you have never seen before? Check out the Hotel Holt. You will like the selection of wine and whiskey...

No comments: