Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Usefull gifts for your conference participants

I am travelling quite often and so do you (if I am not mistaken). And I am almost certain that you had your nervs stressed because you were late on check in and then you had to spend even more time at the security check. How many times I thought to organize my hand luggage better in a way so it will take me less time to get through the check point.

And now I found the perfect help:

ProTravelGear.com

ProTravelGear.com offers almost everything a traveller can think about, even some strange things I would have never thought about. Check out the Orikaso Folding Bowl Orikaso Folding Bowlor the Eagle Creek Pack-It Large Compression Sack Travel Packing Aid (wow, what a name for such a small thing...)Eagle Creek Pack-It Large Compression Sack Travel Packing Aid

Besides that, they really have some great stuff available (and some of them are excellent give-aways for your conference delegates).

No comments: